LINE-PRO is an airless diaphragm pump, self-contained, gas engine, very strong and handy pump. With LINE-PRO is very easy to mark lines for parking, curves, cycles track, etc. This line marker is used for all kind of traffic signs jobs.
When required, LINE-PRO becomes an airless pump for spraying walls, doors, tools. LINE-PRO is ideal both in the industry and local governments, who can handle many different jobs with one only unit.
- Parking lines Industrial signaletics
- Guard-rail painting
- Water based product
- s Not abrasive paints
- Airless P 500 TOP GUN
- Airless T 45 gun
- Airless T 65 gun
- LINE-PRO works with a strong and reliable HONDA motor HP 4.
- The airless system allows to mark perfect lines with the normal paint (not abrasive) used for directional separator.
- The operator can easily control the spraygun by a lever on the handle.
- When required, LINE-PRO becomes an airless unit, self-contained. It sucks the paint directly from container.
- Tungsten carbide valves.
- Paint body with corrosion-proof treatment.
- The easiest system for line marking
- Multifunctional: line marking or paint spraying
- Easy to use
- Suction directly from container
- Tungsten carbide valves
- All parts in contact with paint are corrosion-proof treated
- Glass powder kit on request
- Working in accordance with latest European Union rules
- Trolley with pneumatic wheels
- Second gun kit includes, tubing, Airless gun, hose, tips, trigger assambly and all hardware required to hook-up the existing LINE-PRO. The maximum tip size when using two guns at the same time is .017. It is recommended to use .015 tips which will last longer.
- ROTATING WHEEL KIT: Locks in forward position and has remote trigger control. For custom circle locking, a manually operated knob locks to any angle required.
- Glass bead kit: Taiver dispenser is designed to apply glass bead onto wet traffic paint. The system comes with a 6 ltr. capacity hopper, one 4 dispenser head, and all fittings, hoses and hardware required for operation. This is a gravity system which requires no air or any other power source.
- The dispenser is mounted direcly behind the spray gun. When the gun is actuated, the bead dispenser door opens simultaneously with the gun.
- A shower of beads the width of the dispenser is then deposited onto the wet paint line. The amount of beads dispensed is easily adjusted using only a screwdriver.
|Motor Type||Gas Engine, HONDA|
|Max. Pressure||200 Bar|
|Free Flow||4 ltr/min|
|Max. Spray Tip||0.21|