HTP 21000-220 VOLT is the newest pump from the wide TAIVER range. It has been designed for spraying all kind of tixothropic products in Building, Water-proofing application, industrial carpentry, etc. It is ideal for plaster-applicators who want to have a new technology for plaster applications or stucco works on walls.
TAIVER HTP 21000 allows the maximum efficiency and a long life.
THE AIRLESS SYSTEM
The Airless system allows a faster atomization and reduces the over-spray, therefore a paint and solvent saving. Less over-spray means also less pollution with benefits for the worker’s health.
- Building (painting)
- Plaster application
- Big carpentry
- Mechanical industry
- Waterproofing Roof painting
- Paint and enamel
- Ready plaster
- Thixotropic products
- Liquid sheath
- Water based products
- Water-proofing products
- Not abrasive paints
- Fireproof paints
- Airless P 500 N5 gun
- Airless P 500 H gun
- Airless P 500 TOP GUN
- Airless P 500 SS gun
- The electric motor is H class, that means: maximum quality and safety.
- It can work in very bad conditions and with very high temperature. An automatic system stops the pump when exceeding the electric safety limits.
- All parts in contact with the product are in stainless steel in order to grand the highest performance. HTP 21000 has been designed for an easy maintenance.
- Ideal for big jobs.
- Slower and longer cycles to improve the life of the pump.
- Hydraulic system at very high volume in order to grant a perfect perfomance even in hard works conditions.
- The cylinder and the relief valve have a manual start as to offer an easy and fast maintenance
- Piston and cylinder are in hard chrome for a long life.
- New system of self-adjusting packings which avoid the premature wear due to continuous manual adjustings.
|Motor Type||Electric, singlephase|
|Max. Pressure||220 Bar|
|Voltage||220 Volt / 50 Hz|
|Max. Spray Tip||0.41|
|Max. Flow Nozzle 0.31||3.8 ltr/min at 140 Bar|