GOLD 4200 is an airless diaphragm pump designed for the small industries and craftsmen. It is the ideal pump for small-medium works in building, for spraying lakes, paints, for furniture polishing, in carpentry and handicraft.
THE AIRLESS SYSTEM
The Airless system allows a high working speed and reduces the over-spray, therefore paint and solvent saving.
Less over-spray means also less pollution and benefits for the worker’s health.
- Constructions (painting, varnishing)
- Interior design
- Halls Design
- Water based products
- Not abrasive paints
- Dispersal, washable lime
- Airless P 500 TOP GUN
- Airless T 45 gun
Airless T 65 gun
- The electric motor GOLD 4200 is H class, that means: maximum quality and safety.
- It can work in very bad conditions and with very high temperature.
- An automatic system stops the pump when exceeding the electric safety limits.
- The head block are in aluminium with hard nickel treatment, the valves in tungsten carbide.
|Motor Type||Electric singlephase|
|Max. Pressure||200 Bar|
|Voltage||230 Volt/50 Hz|
|Max. Spray Tip||021|
|Max. Delivery with Spray Tip||2.5 lt/min at 140 bar|